Pot/Pan Utensil Door Type Washing Machine
- The compact, versatile design is ideal for small dish rooms and low-ceiling areas.
- The powerful 7.5-Hp wash pump motor plus revolving upper and lower "water-knife" spray nozzles deliver high-pressure scrapping action on the toughest soils.
- The 28" x 28" x 28" wash chamber is spacious enough to accommodate your largest wares, including 140-quart mixing bowls.
- The external lift-out refuse basket helps reduce clogging and minimizes tank soil- build-up.
- The upper and lower spray arms are interchangeable, with easily removable end caps for fast, thorough cleaning.
- One switch automatically fills and heats the tank. Then one pushbutton starts the fully automatic wash and rinse cycle.
- Built to last, the entire machine--including base, frame, tank, hood, standard enclosure panels, doors, and spray arms--is constructed of heavy-gauge stainless steel for durability and reliable service.
- Balanced door system
- Detergent/chemical connection provisions
- Door safety switch on each door
- Enclosure panels (front and sides)
- External lift-out refuse basket
- Fully automatic wash and rinse cycle
- Hold-down grid
- 7.5-Hp drip-proof pump motor
- Interchangeable upper and lower spray arms
- Low-water tank heat protection
- Recessed, front-mounted controls
- Six-inch diameter vent connection
- Choice of an electric element, closed steam coil or steam injector to maintain proper tank heat
- Ten-inch shelf on front-loading machine
- Optional stainless steel booster heaters, completely interplumbed and interwired