5 Hp, 10 Pan Capacity, Split or Lift Door Pot/Pan Rack Washer
- This compact, easy-to-install workhorse is designed to wash and sanitize containers and utensils for the bakery, meat, poultry, candy, and foodservice industries.
- This powerfully efficient machine boasts a heavy-duty 7.5-Hp pump, a compact 50" width, and a generous 20-pan capacity.
- The front-loading, split or lift-door design makes it easy to load and unload.
- A flexible racking system is used with various inserts to wash and sanitize bun/sheet plans, cake pans, meat lugs, candy molds, deli containers, trays, buckets, machine parts, and mixing bowls up to 140 quarts.
- Recirculating wash water is pumped through high-velocity, stainless steel "V" jets designed to cut and remove stubborn soils and baked-on goods.
- Its typical 5-minute wash/rinse cycle makes clean-up quick and economical.
- Available with electric or steam heating, this machine is also ideal for restaurants, hotels, hospitals, and institutions.
- Heavy-duty stainless steel construction
- Separate wash and rinse tanks
- Self-contained water heating
- Recirculating wash water
- Adjustable wash/rinse cycles
- Digital Control & Information Center
- Electric and steam water heating
- Front-loading, split pr lift-door design
- External pre-rinse and wash-down hose
- Moisture-resistant control gauges
- Maintenance-free hub system
- Easy-to-remove filter basket
- Flexible racking system
- One-year parts and labor warranty